Mobile App Development
iPhone and other mobile apps have caught the consumer imagination, leading to the new catchphrase 'There's an app for that'. The smart phone has become a necessity in life for many people. The whole process of application development has not only seen great change but has had enormous impact on all of our day to day activities. What’s more, people continue to be hungry for new apps.
The main reason you should create a dedicated mobile app is because you can either earn additional revenue or you could make your brand more popular.
Here are seven other reasons your business needs an app - even if you already have a mobile version of your website:
1. Once a user has downloaded an app, it is possible to send messages to them, even if the app is closed. This is ideal for informing users of new content.
2. You can create a free app or game and still collect hundreds of pounds just from ad revenue
3. Android users tend to search for apps rather than using web searches. If your content is available by app, it’s easier to find.
4. Apps load quickly – much faster than mobile web sites.
5. Sometimes, not everything on your website is important for mobile users. With an app, the content can be limited only to what’s really important.
6. You can offer extras or special promotions to people who download your app.
7. Various media channels - users can watch your videos on the go and if you have music links on your site, the app turns an Android device into a music player.
Creating your own dedicated mobile app (either iPhone or Android) is often a lot easier than you might think. More often than not, the simpler the app the more popular it will be.
Our services include custom application development for iPhone 3, 3G, 3GS, 4G, iPad and Android. We will work with you right from the start, through specifying the requirements, design and development to the final submission of the app to the App Store.
If you’re thinking of adding a dedicated mobile app to your customer experience portfolio, then contact us to discuss your requirements.
Sample mobile app development project by HeadChannel: Good Hotel Guide iPhone
Call our London office now for a free quote. Or click here to read client testimonials.